11/29/05

my life... it basically sucks

so i was just thinking what a pitifull life i have! heres why... im a senior and should be having fun but im not, i hate seeing movies so my friends go without me, people are ALWAYS making fun of me, there are plenty of people that hate me, i ripped my favorite pair of jeans falling down the stairs, i have to get up super early to go to a super boring class that should be "spiritually enlightning" but its not, i have to go to college and make some really super importatnt decisions that i am not emotionally ready to make at this moment in my life, no one calls me, Cade didnt come last night, my english teacher freaks me out, and she claims "plagerism" against me but i have 5 words for her... its english class, not art!, I love greg... he loves someone else, i had to get a shot yesterday, josh is starting to creap me out, i have to listen to old people music, i cant play the music in orchestra, i have to play a musical number in 2 days that i havent practiced for enrichment, i thought i could paint but realized i cant, Christmas is coming up, i lost the pattern to my next sewing project, psych is so boring, and to top it all of... there is probably not a single soul that reads this! how sad is that! i am basically writing to the nothingness that is my computer! good to get that off my chest! well i have some good news too... Baily looks like jake! yay! but this is for you elisabeth... picture my hand on my forhead...then picture what i might say while doing that! TRAGIC! i think i can live with that though! well i`ll see myself later since no one reads this! tootaloo

1 comment:

Hey Jude! said...

I agree with you 2000%: Senior year blows. I wish I was grown up and out of school, married, expecting my first child (a girl), have sky blue walls and modge podge doors in my house, and only worrying about how my husband hates the name Eliose or Ruby even though I picked out those names when I was a senior in high school. Sigh! Sorry about the long comment.