
that would be my eye! well not really MY eye! but someone that has pink eye! oh boy! i think its going to be the death of me! its going to seep into my blood stream and soon i will have pink toe, and pink elbow, and then it will by pink brain! and BAM! im dead! just like that! please come to my funeral! ok so that was a little dramatized... i probably wont die, but if i did that would be like a medical first! wow! i would go down in the books! so im really not going to die cause its not even that bad, and i have some pretty little drops to make it feel better! good ol` doc! well i guess i should go now!
1 comment:
Oh man, I hope your eye doesn't turn out like that! Remember that I promised that I would sing at your funeral, so don't die just yet! (just kidding) We deffinently need to go shopping! The quote that says "Everytime he kisses you I get sicker and sicker" is from Tristan and Isolde, and the last one about Jello is from that Date Movie. Sorry I pick hard quotes to figure out. Well, give me a call later.
Post a Comment