8/3/06

one nasty storm

so i was sitting at home minding my own business when all the sudden, WHAZAMM! the loudest thunder i have ever heard crashed through the sky... i looked out the window and the trees were bent clear over and the power lines were giving a brilliant fireworks show and the rain was coming down horizontally! and this is what happened....


(hey E its your house!!!)

it was the strangest thing, on the south side of center there were trees everywhere and power poles smashing things and all sorts of stuff, but then on the north side of center, there was like nothing except the 10 minutes storm itself. i saw likt one tree that had a branch broken off. and that was about it.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Hey, thanks for your concern! It was the scariest day ever! I think our houses broke the wind so by the time it got to you it was nothing much. Our houses say, "You're welcome!"

This whole week has been scary! Ask E about Jake...

Hey Jude! said...

So, I was looking at your other website when I saw how many more days until your leaving Provo, and I started freaking out.