10/13/06

Little Miss Procrastination

I have a 5 page paper thats currently only 2 pages due in an hour and a half. And im blogging... WHAT IN THE WORLD? i cant stop, its like a nast addiction (not the blogging, the procrastination). I was up all night doing another paper and 4 math assignments that also happen to be due today. I thought i worked well under preasure. But as it turns out, i dont work until im under pressure. If anyone knows a remedy for this problem you just go right on ahead and let me know. As for me, i'll probably find something else to do until i absolutely HAVE to write the paper...

2 comments:

Hey Jude! said...

I wish I could help, but as it turns out I have a 5 page paper due too. Maybe we could find a remedy tomorrow...

Cari said...

I just can't relate to this. E must get it from her father. NOT! I am the queen mother of procrastination. I wish I could help. Good luck!