I'm here to tell you that even if you do have a significant other and even if it is the anniversary of your first date, Valentine's Day sucks! I always get my hopes up and then...NOTHING! It's really just another day and you should treat it accordingly. Ignore all the commercial hoopla because that's all it is. (but I'm not bitter or anything!)
5 comments:
Come on, even if you don't have a significant other (and i can say this cause I don't) Valentines Day is still fun.
valentine's day smalentine's day!
I'm here to tell you that even if you do have a significant other and even if it is the anniversary of your first date, Valentine's Day sucks! I always get my hopes up and then...NOTHING! It's really just another day and you should treat it accordingly. Ignore all the commercial hoopla because that's all it is. (but I'm not bitter or anything!)
You should probably udate. Hey, that's a good idea!
How bout an update. I think it's about time don't you?
Post a Comment