Hey, congratulations Aunt Lauren!!!How exciting! Being an aunt is great fun and I know you'll be one of those "fun aunts" that everyone wants to be with! Congratulations!
P.S.Josie is a really cute name!
I like it too. And hey, if you were my aunt, yeah I can bet you would be my fav.
I love it! Josie is such a cute name. You should buy her cat ears and see what your brother does. It could be funny...
p.s. I love her cheeks. So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, congratulations Aunt Lauren!!!
How exciting! Being an aunt is great fun and I know you'll be one of those "fun aunts" that everyone wants to be with! Congratulations!
P.S.
Josie is a really cute name!
I like it too. And hey, if you were my aunt, yeah I can bet you would be my fav.
I love it! Josie is such a cute name. You should buy her cat ears and see what your brother does. It could be funny...
p.s. I love her cheeks. So cute!
Post a Comment