my dear friend/roommate/coworker J-Dub and I have a small tradition brought on by months and months of sleeping in a very small confined cinder block falling down room. are you ready for this? ok, i'll tell you. its a little thing called
STORY TIME!!
after going back and forth everynight fighting over who is going to tell the story we came up with a far more efficient way of doing things. and thus, the stories of JessicaLauren was born.
*please note JessicaLauren is one in the same person. thank you*
so this morning while we were calling away, her to Washington DC and I to Canada, a small white piece of paper floated over my cubicle wall. want to know what it said?
Once upon a time there was a girl named JessicaLauren.
(i could only follow suit with this seeing as the last JessicaLauren story took place nearly 3 months ago. ps, only 25 more days until the next real JessicaLauren story is born)
and so a great JessicaLauren story followed. it went something like this:
Once upon a time there was a girl named JessicaLauren.
She was a very pretty girl who like very pretty things.
Most specifically she liked rubied and diamonds so much!
One day she was walking down the street she looked up and saw...
"It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's..."
Me cause I'm fly! Down came 50cent, p.diddy, tupac, DJunk and many other very cool brothers of color.
Snoop Dogg strolled over and said "Heya there sweet thaang, got some fries with that shake-dizzle?"
JessicaLauren thought for a moment and was going to surrender to SnoopDogs smooth skills when out of nowhere appeared Justin TImberlake.
She nearly peed her pants after yelling "Wud up Jay-Tizzle, my nizzle, fo shizzle? I nearly took a pizzle!"
And he said take me now, I'm hungry for your lovin'
JessicaLauren said "Nah, thanks. You kinda skanky homeboy. I want me some snoop dizzle!"
But right when those words came out of her mouth LLCoolJ parachuted in, and we all know he's the hottest brother o' color around.
And they had lots of beautiful brown babies.
THE END
ps, we are way too cool. word?
3 comments:
Hey Lauren! I found your blog through Jen's (this is Kim by the way)! You're too funny. I like your blog, it makes me chuckle. And I like that word, so thanks for making me do it.
Um. I know I've said it before, but it must be said again. I pretty much wish I could follow you and Jessica around FOREVER!
That was so funny I nearly took a PIZZLE haha... OH man sometimes I crack myself up. Pizzle... *SNORT*
Post a Comment