8/21/08

{ode to my education part5}

ode #5, dedicated to my educaiton

***

I love getting my education in comfort
(and sometimes style)

I love that I can wear whatever the deuce I want!!


I usually am wearing this sort of ensemble:



but something like this would work too!
(unless youre riding your bike to school, you might want to watch our for the flashage in this one)



and i FULLY support wearing something like this:

But what i dont get is when someone chooses to pair ^those^ with these:

Its very strange really
(especially when they tuck them in...)



and if you REALLY are tired, you can wear these too
(i, myself, have seen it done)
***


what do YOU wear to your place of education?
and on top of that, whats the strangest thing you have ever seen?

2 comments:

Danielle and Trenton said...

Lauren, your ode to education cracks me up, I love it!

T said...

I'm liking the tee, jeans, and flip-flop thing right now too. I agree that the Uggs and sweat pants are a little too much comfort over looks. Since I transferred down I can now wear capris and shorts to school which I'm taking full advantage of. The craziest thing I've seen someone wear was a girl that did her hair in a nest-type up-do and stuck a fake bird and flower in it.