8/4/08

{Rachies Wedding Weekend Extravaganza Part1}

and so it begins (as most stories/roadtrips/weddings do)


Late late late *think midnightish* the girls rolled into town from a far off land known as Denver. I was SO excited to see them I could hardly contain myself! No, seriously. There were hugs and kisses and loves all around until little Heather decided she was one hungry girl, the rest of us agreed food was where it was at. So where else would you go at that time of night other than AppleBees (yeah, I didnt know they were open either...)? After lots of good food, pretty waitors, the creepy manager who wouldnt leave us alone, stories and way way too much laughter we headed back to the apartment for a fabulous SLEEPOVER!! which also included lots of stories and way too much laughter. The next morning Jess and I got up to go to hell, i mean WORK at a very early hour while the girlies snoozed away on their air mattresses. They left us again that day to head up to Vernal where the Bride-to-be was patiently awaiting their arival. The following are pictures for your viewing pleasure of our stupendous first night back together after 3 long months. enjoy.











*i dont often make it a habit to hold her foot at night*
Stay tuned for the ROADTRIP!

No comments: