today i finished my third day of my third year at the big (or not so big) university. hows that for being really cool? i thought so...
ps. i have NO idea what im doing. like not a clue. zip zero nada. luckily someone clued me in on A LOT of things i should have already done/be in the process of doing for my decided major. seriously. who knew? not i.
im currently ripping a ton of music from my roommate on to my laptop.
i have been to SubWay 4 times since i got here on saturday. i have an addiction. i never thought i would like SubWay. love is the word i use to describe it now.
i have very cool roommates. we do things like slide down the stairs and have dance parties and shine lasers at random people. they are very cool.
i miss you like a crazy kid misses his meds. come back to me, k?
5 comments:
The $5 footlong is the greatest thing since sliced bread
My addiction right now is strawberry fig newtons. Which is your favorite class so far?
Oh man. I knew you were sad to leave me behind! P.S. I am a crazy kidding missing their meds and it is definitely no bueno.
Lauren, I love your blog! Have fun at college!
I cannot believe you love Subway after all the years I begged you to go. Who knew? I am missing you, too. Love you always.
Post a Comment