9/20/08

{sheeshter}

This weekend my sheeshter Katie came down, in fact she's still here.

Right here next to me.

(hiking away in san jorge)

I can't even begin to explain what she's done for me this weekend.

Sure there were the Target/Old Navy shopping spree
The late night story session
The Cafe Rio and Ice Cream breaks
The hike through the 'crack park'
(and getting stuck between a rock and a hard place, or just another big rock)

but the best part is that my soul is starting to feel better than it has in weeks.

she just gets it.

and currently, that's all I need

4 comments:

Skate said...

I'm so glad you feel a little bit better. I had the most spectacular time with you this weekend. And hate that I have to go home. I love you!

Zac and Jen said...

It looks like you and Skate had a ton of fun! She is just the person to make anyone feel better.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you were able to see your sister. You have such an amazing family! Love ya lots!

Hey Jude! said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time!