my sister and i were driving around town and happened upon the lovely campus just to the east of our place of residence. i may or may not have stated something not nice about the students that attend aforementioned university. she replied with a "are you just bitter cause youre not 'one of them'?"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that, my friends, is hillarious
6 comments:
I only said that because maybe I am a little bitter. Don't judge me.
Y oh Y would you want to be one of them -- it's overrated - I took a couple of classes at SUU and it was a fun campus -- remind me to tell you about when I lived in Juniper Hall and I saw a naked guy for the first time standing in the middle of campus -- ewww
HA! HA!
I am one of THOSE students...but not. You know, like I am in the University but not of it? I am not socially handicapped, nor weird. Ha.
Yes, that is my number. Saturday good? Let me know. Call or text. Whoohoo!! I'm excited!!!
I used to be jealous. Then I was in one of their wards. Jealousy washed right out of me.
Am I among the accused? I'm not fully a cougar ya know, because I did some time up in Idaho. I also love SUU, doesn't that make up for it?
Post a Comment