
this seriously has got to be a joke...
it's the "Utah Poof" gone comercialized
is this really needed? i think not
no one needs help achieving this:
*i had to protect the poor girls identity because i think i know her, and its a possibility seeing as thats a picture found on google taken at the public pool just down the street*
no one needs help because no one should be doing it.
i will admit i am guilty of giving my hair a little volume with the help of a comb and hairspray
but nothing, i repeat nothing like these crazy gals that make their head look deformed
some folks might argue that this look is largely located in places like Farmington, West Valley, and Spanish Fork. But i am here today to stand and proclaim that you aint seen nothing til you go down south. I have seriously had to change seats in class because i couldnt see over the hair in front of me. and if i was a mean person i would give in to my urges to stick things such and pens and wads of paper into those little odd looking spaces between their skull and the rat nest on the top of their head. but i dont. because im nice.
in high school there was this girl that would rat her hair just on the sides. i was flat to her head in the back, but right above her ears were two little rats nests. it was odd, very odd.
and then there was the time the roommates and i went to the midnight showing of Disturbia and laughed and laughed at the two little (probaby 13 years old) girls sitting in front of us with these crazy little poofs in the back of their hair and then pinned up. i finally asked them how they did that and they were SO excited to tell me. it only made me laugh more.
honestly, if your head is not shaped like that, your hair shouldnt be either
do you think they know it looks like they have a weirdie head?
someone should tell them
side notes: i am currently watching Iron Chef, i love it. what i dont love is Bobby Flay. he is an idiot. watching Iron Chef when Bobby Flay is the competitor makes me throw up a little bit, but not as much as the show Throw Down with Bobby Flay. who thought that up? its almost as bad as the Utah Poof, almost. this episode of Iron Chef is seriously making me need some cheese and bacon. maybe a cheese and bacon sandwhich? if you wanted to bring me one i would SO be ok with that. thanks.
6 comments:
i could not agree more!!!! I can always tell where someone is from (if they move into our ward) by their hair. ALSO... cedar city must be the center of pooffy teased hair. I had to move my seat in class on several occasions too if i didnt want to try to peer through the nest they called hair. it is soooooo stupid. i think they may be trying to make their brain look bigger, therefore more smart. not so.
normal shaped heads are sexy. thank you for posting this. i hate the poof. especially the utah poof. it is the reason we can't move back. :)
haha, this blog entry made me laugh for a while, because it's sooo true! I can definitely spot if someone's from Utah by their poofy hair. It cracks me up every time. every time.
Also, I like to watch the Throwdown w/Bobby Flay, but mostly when he loses. He is so pompous, I can't stand his attitude, and his show is the epitome of his proud attitude that he can beat everyone in the country at what they do best. lame-oh!
One word-Disgusting. ;) People need to understand that poofy hair is gone and should NEVER come back!
Oh, and I'm applying for my El. Ed. program right now.
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck triple yucky.
I agree with you about the whole Bobby Flay thing. But, I do like to watch the throw downs.
This just cracks me up!
OK, so the other night, I couldn't sleep...so I turned on the TV and saw the this infomercial... I about peed my pants i was laughing so hard! Me and Dixon like to take pictures on our phones of people with really poofy hair! Good times
Post a Comment