1/20/09

{God bless America}

does anyone else find it even slightly ironic that our newest favorite American leader is constantly screaming economic meltdown and financial crisis, but doesn't have a problem with having a $150 million little shin dig this afternoon?

odd. odd indeed.

5 comments:

Kate said...

thats what I was just telling Nate this morning. really ridiculous. really. all i can do is "hope" he is only a one term presidnt.

shannon said...

Hey Lauren...I like your little "this is what I know" button...can you tell me how I can get that on my blog? :) thanks

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

I love your new header. And along with the big shindig on Tuesday, they were supposed to be giving out free Krispy Kremes. I went to the ORem store and they decided not to do it. So borring!

Hey Jude! said...

Did he himself spend the money, or did they spend it on him?

Either way that's a lot of money.

Anonymous said...

All the money was donated. It wasn't "our tax dollars" or anything. I thought we were supossed to spend money to get the economy going anyways?