2/9/09

{privitization}

the topic: Going Private

im SO over the "going private" craze.

i find nothing more disappointing than when someone i faithfully blog stalks makes the big announcement that they're going private.

(and nothing more annoying than people who claim to be going private and then never do... and then they keep threatening to go private... and three months later they finally do. just get it over with already)

its hard to open up and admit that i have been blog stalking them, even when it is a past young women leader or one of my high school friends. it just makes me feel funny on the inside to admit such a thing.

I stand here today to announce that I wont be going private any time soon.

its just not for me.

plus, there is someone out there (ahem Owings, Mayland) who loves me.

and i think someone named Megan would miss my bad grammer.
AND i know all of you wouldnt want to miss out on times like these:



*that is filed away under the top 13 best nights of my life*

since this is a very non-judgemental zone why dont you just go ahead and introduce yourself.

i'll start.

Hi! My name is Lauren and I have a problem keeping my mouth closed in pictures. I love long walks on the beach with the one i love (you know who you are). im patiently awaiting the arrival of my best friend. i failed my chem test this morning and i loveplaying in the snow, infact im leaving now to do such thing!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hi my name is LeAnne and I am one of your froomie's mom and your blog is on my daily stalking list. There I am outed, but I enjoy your views on life so unless you go private and block me I'll be back. I hope that's not too weird for you.

kate said...

hey lauren

do you remember me? i actually just came to your blog for the first time today (seriously, i swear!) from your mom's. but i had to say, you are HILARIOUS! i love what you have to say!!

Hey Jude! said...

Don't go private.
My mom sometimes reads your blog too.

Unknown said...

glad youre not private. I stalk your blog occasionally :)
Emily