4/30/09

{not tonight}

I was about to tell you how I am no longer a junior in college, but a big senior...
how I am about to change my major...
how I got over finals-week-nightmare-itis...
how #14 nearly had to be quaranteened after the flying pig (aka swine flu) scare...
how I left my four beautiful roommates for the last time this afternoon...
how I jammed the whole way home...
how it once again hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw the house...
how I wasn't sad to be leaveing until I pulled into the driveway...
how I was greated by the welcoming comittee known as the Doyles...
how my bubblegum pink room is now filled to the brim...
how I spent all evening catching up...
how i'm going on vacation with my mom in the morning...
or how I haven't slept in a week and a half...
But i'm much too tired.

so tonight you get this...

*crickets*

1 comment:

FamiLee said...

Congrats on becoming a senior student. What's your new major? The Doyles are so nice. Have fun on your vacation with your mom!

Sleep Gooooooooood!