dude.. i had no idea you are thinking about a mission! well congrats! my mom told me today and i was like.. "AWESOME"!!!!!!!! you will love it there! awe-freaking-some!
FREAK -- You didn't call us -- YEA!!! I am so excited for you -- and man I am going to miss you... Can I throw you a missionary shower? It would be so dang fun!!!
I am so proud of you. You are going to be the best Sister missionary that mission will ever see. You know you really are my favorite. I love you tons and tons.
10 comments:
WHAT?! That is so incredibly AWESOME! Congratulations! Let's go party hardy and celebrate!
Wow! Congratulations!!!!!! I loved my mission. It'll forever change your life.
Sweeet! Yay!
Congrats Lauren!!! I didn't even know you were planning on going that is so awesome!!! You will be an awesome missionary!!!!
Lauren, I am so excited for you!!! Missions are the best!!! And you will make it an amazing adventure! My nephew served in Florida and LOVED it!
dude.. i had no idea you are thinking about a mission! well congrats! my mom told me today and i was like.. "AWESOME"!!!!!!!! you will love it there! awe-freaking-some!
That is such great news!! Congratulations! I didn't know you had put your papers in! :)
FREAK -- You didn't call us -- YEA!!! I am so excited for you -- and man I am going to miss you... Can I throw you a missionary shower? It would be so dang fun!!!
Excellent!
WOAH! That is SO cool!! Congratulations. Some day i'll make it to Oakland...
I am so proud of you. You are going to be the best Sister missionary that mission will ever see. You know you really are my favorite. I love you tons and tons.
Post a Comment