I was going to tell you how last night/early this morning while I was at my sisters house I caught a glimpse of a My Little Pony with it's hairs all did up in bobby pins, but I decided not to because it might embarass her. I was also going to tell you how she informed me that she spent an hour the night before doing said pony hair. I thought about telling you how I almost peed my pants/went in to cardiac arrest from laughing so hard about said pony but thought better of it. And the part about taking the bobby pins out to see if the hair actually curled? Yeah, that happened too but I'll spare you the details (the hair did end up in pretty little ringlets). There were also pictures involved but I don't think this certain sister would like that very much if I posted those, so I won't.
And on another note: Have you been watching the Deadliest Catch Memorial Weekend Marathon? I sure have, so has my mom. She's totally converted.
2 comments:
Heya! Happy late birthday-looks like you had super duper AMAZING fun! I'm superly duperly jealous!
LOL!
I have heard that its really theraputic to "play" for 15 minutes a day...I know it works...but don't ask me how.
Post a Comment