4/14/11

{adding to my misery}

You guys. Seriously. This is important business. Have you ever heard/tasted/falleninlovewith Yoohoo? That delicious chocolatey drink, you know the one I'm talking about.

Or maybe you don't. I didn't know the celestial goodness existed until the service for the Lord took place. I'll be honest, I was a little sketched out about it at first. But once I had the first sip I was a gonner.


Just. Like. That.


The stuff is heaven. Heaven right there in a bottle, or little cardboard box. Whichev you prefer. I didn't think too much of the fact that I had never heard of it before, I just enjoyed it while I had it. Then they stuck me on an airplane and sent me home without a thought of the yoohoo joy in mind. And then last night happened and BAM!!


I need a yoohoo like, woah. Oh, FYI: I can't find them in this great rocky mountain state.


I may have seriously shed a tear in WalMart last night when they didn't have any. And then a few more in the car on the way home. My heart was devestated.


And now all I can think about is getting my hands on a dang yoohoo.


What is this? Some kind of conspiracy theory?


I mean, even the boiis in the hood know how to roll




*if y'all know where I can get myself some of this do yourself a favor and let me know. OR just send me some. I might give you a big old smackaroo if you do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they have some at the outtakes store at SUU.

Sperry Family said...

They do sell them at Walmart here in Utah, I've bought them before. Just ask someone who works there, they are in a weird place. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I don't think I ever noticed that we don't have it much over here. Remind me before I go home and I'll hook you up :) Why? Because I luff you.