Have I told you lately that I love you? Because it's true, I do. A lot.
You are infact, my favorite daddy in all of the world. And the best, although some might differ (but I would put them in their place pretty quick).
Anyway, I love you.
And you love me too. I just know it.
Daddy, I think it's about time we invested in one of these bad boys:

What do you think? I think it would be prefect.
Here is why:
Sometimes, well actually most of the time, when I get out of the pool I look like the the monster from the blue lagoon. I usually waddle out of the place because I hate taking too much stuff with me and too much stuff means a change of clothes. So I have to wear my wet suit home, and I can never get suffeciently dry. Not to mention the HOLY LOOK AT THAT GIRLS FACE! ring around my eye balls from my gogs. And my hair. Daddy, my hair is a mess. You know how it is. Well, actually you probably don't know about the hair part, but I'm sure you can empathize. Daddy, what if my Captain Moroni is there and see's me like that? He would be so repulsed you might never get any grand children from me as I would be forced to stay single the rest of my life.
Also, when I get in the car after a good workout with my still on my body wet suit I get the car all wet. It's gross. Especially when I get all dressed up the next day to go to El Azteca for you. When I get in the car it's like I practically peed my pants. Do you know what its like going into a place to fetch some nachos looking like you peed your daggone pants? Not pretty. Just saying.
And daddy, if we got one of these things we could control the amount of chlorine put in. That means we could put less in which would lead to a greater longevity of my poor swimming suits. You do not want to see what they look like after too long in too much chlorine. Not pretty. The black turned grey and the stretch turned unstretchy. And they're *whispers* see through!! Disclaimer: Don't worry daddy, I got a new one the other day so the whole world won't, you know. However, those suits are pricey dicey and I would imagine that buying more on your credit card is not in my future (even though I used my own card this time, I might need yours in the future). And think, I can probably stop worrying about my hair turning green. That means I will get better sleep at night. That is a double win!
Daddy, I would even be willing to give up my room. I am sure Megan would let us knock down the wall between the rooms and use part of hers too. It's not like she even lives here anymore. I know, I know, you want to know where I will sleep. Well daddy, in the pool of course! We could just invest in a little floaty for me to sleep on. It's a prefect idea! I love it, don't you? But if you don't want it in the house I think the garage would be prefect second choice. I don't even think Tundra would care too much if we moved her house a little bit. She's pretty eary going, you know? Anyway, I think that this should be a don't-tell-mom-until-it's-finished home project.
Think about it, umm k?
I love you daddy, you are my most favorite.
Love, Your Favorite Little Princess
ps. If you want you can use the pool too for a minimal charge. I plan on taking checks and cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment