5/20/11

{in case of rapture, this blog will be unmanned}

Word on the street has it the Rapture is happening. Tomorrow.

To tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited.



Ever since I heard about the rapture just a year or so ago while on the Lords errand in the Bible Thumping deep south I have been quite excited to see it happen. (Crossing my fingers I'm holy enough to, you know, meet Him in the clouds with all my other super holy friends)



I read somewhere that it's going to start at midnight. Mountain time. That's like, so soon. I'm thinking I might need to be doing something worth while when it happens. Maybe something illegal, you know, to go out with a bang. But not too illegal to not be able to go out, if you catch my drift.



Before such great events start I'm probably going to pray accept the Lord into my heart. Vocally. Like they taught me down south. (If you want a lesson I could help you. OR I could get you some phone numbers to the professionals.) And most likely go dancing. Because dancing will just be the cherry on top of my life.

You want to know something else? I think this guy is for real. The amount of math he has put into figuring this thing out is phenomenal. 7000 years to the day since Noah's flood. 722,500 days to the day since The Crucifixion. It sounds perfect, right? I think so.

Anyway, I probably should get back to my pre rapture festivities. And don't even worry about it, I'll be ready by then. You can be too. Call me, we'll talk.
Until then, I would be pleased as punch for you to listen to my favorite Rapture inspired song. No seriously, I really like this song.

No comments: