I am shocked and appalled about what I have been seeing on facebook as of late.
Lies. Deceit. Falsifications. Calumny. Deception. Misrepresentation.
I fully understand that it is a social networking site and we should all be PeaceLove&Happiness about what we're throwing up there on our walls, but this has got to stop.
I am putting my foot down about it now. If I
"So and So has the best dad in the whole world"
"So and So says my dad is better than yours"
"So and So dares your dad to try and beat up my dad"
"So and So has the grand high greatest dad in the world"
Seriously you guys? Stop lying to yourselves. And the world.
Those of us (all 4 of us to be exact) who actually do have the best. dad. ever. are kind of getting tired of these shinanigans. Seriously, just get over it already.
I mean, have you even met Ray? No? Well then, that's your problem. If you knew him you would agree that he is number one in everyones book. Even better than your dad. Just ask anyone who knows him, they will agree. Greatest Daddio in all the world. All the universe. All of everything.
Number One.
Greatest.
Best.
Supperior.
Unmitigated.
Sublime.
The most fantastic man alive.
He is a champion. He is strong, like crazy strong. And not in a my dad could beat up your dad kinda way (although I definitely told some peeps more than once during my errand for the Lord that he would beat them up if they didn't knock it the heck off. I'm sure if it came down to it he could knock a few gangstas down for his baby girl). He is the most unselfish person ever. He is unimagionably resiliant. He is a fighter. And a winner. The hardest thing you can imagine? He's done it. Or is doing it. And not only that, but he's doing it with class. All the while cracking jokes. Because, afterall, he is also the funniest man to walk the earth. And his stories? Best yet, even when you've already heard them 98 times before. He is like a giant magnet that attracts everyone. A giant magnet of love. One cannot help but to be a little more cheery after spending any amount of time with him. He emits goodness like it's going outta style, which in his case, will never go out of style. Even though he is my daddy, I know plenty of pals of mine who look to him as a father figure. Some kiddos need it, and he's willing to do it. Because he is awesome like that. And one day I will be a lucky lucky girl if I can find myself a man half as awesome as he is to be my baby daddy (my mother is the luckiest lady alive. Not that I would want... never mind. Just saying.)
And here would be where I would insert a picture of my daddy so you could see what the best dad from here to eternity looks like. However, under the circumstances I don't have any recent pictures. I know, bad daughter award goes to me. And in all honesty, old pics of my daddio don't do him justice no more. Daddy, that means that we need some new pics asap. We'll have a photoshoot and get back to you shortly. But until then, just imagine the best thing in the world with a face on it that looks a whole lot like mine. Really, you probably aren't even coming close to his pure awesomeness, but it was worth a try anyway.
Now do you understand why your lies are so offensive and wrong? Right. So just go ahead and keep things truthful from now on concerning who is the best dad ever. Cool. Thanks.
All those in favor of Ray being #1 make it mainfest.
That's what I thought.
2 comments:
It goes without saying!
AMEN!!
Post a Comment