Last night I logged on and took note that I had about 17 hours left to finish... or pay fitty bones. I cracked down and got to business. At roughtly 30 minutes to the stroke of midnight I started the final exam for said class. If you know nothing about eLearning let me teach you something, once you click on start exam there is generally no going back. And of course, I clicked the dang button. That started a long night of a 220 question final estimated to take roughly 3 hours. Oh good, don't even worry that I have to go to class at 8am, and then participate in a 9 hour shift of saving lives. It don't get better.
Anyway, about 68 questions into the test I was feeling some droopy eyelids and a desire for a stiff beverage and my pillow. And possibly a good cry. And then I got a hip hip horray enducing text from my pal Ashleigh. You should know that Ash and I are ex roommates. Not ex as in we hate eachother, ex as in I went away and she stayed and blah blah whatever. We're still friends. But from said time living with eachother I believe that she caught onto the fact that I firmly believe in the early to bed
Ya dig it? Me too.
When I heard her pull up I went to open the door to make sure the
Oh, you want to know what this heaven sent middle of the night diet coke angel looks like? Here she is, on the left. (And Gabster on the right) You see, we've been friends forever. And a day. This picture of our riotous living days is proof. Or we just like a good bachelorette party every once in a while. But mostly we just act like the good repentent girls we are these days.
And in other news, today at work right before I started my life saving first rotation I took my flip flops off and put them under where my bag be hanging. Like usual. Right next to everyone elses shoesies and other business. When I went to grab me a beverage I took note that my flippers were gone missing. I didn't think much of it, maybe I just left them at home or something. Only I think I would remember if I walked into work without shoes on. But the more I thought about it the more concerned I got over the fact that someone jacked my OldNavy flips. What the heck? They were abducted, I was sure of it. However, when I went back (five hours later) at the shift change (of which I didn't participate as I had to stay for four more hours) and there they were. I guess whoever kidnapped em brought them back. Just like they brought my sister Megan back when they kidnapped her.
Also, before the day I die I will play on a water polo team. Or I just need to hurry up and reproduce so I can live vicariously through my off spring. Whatev.


4 comments:
I'm so glad Ashleigh came to your rescue. Friends are awesome like that.
ahh, how i miss the long nights of college life, not! well, at least not the stressful last minute assignnments-tests part! But sounds like you had a good friend to come to your rescue, as Skate said. :-)
I love you Lauren Jean. And I am on Blogspot...which means blog post coming soon...
Glad the girl let the holy spirit guide. Also glad that you two are there for each other, ya know she'll need some savin' sometime soon.
Post a Comment