I love the summer time because it means there is mass amounts of sun.
I love the summer time sun because it is warm. Not to be confused with the fake wintertime sun. Unless you live in Florida, in which case even the fake wintertime sun is generally warm.
I love the summer because even though I am a forever whitey I might luck out and get one, maybe two shades darker, if I'm lucky.
I love the summer because it is perfectly acceptable to lay in the grass with a boy. While listening to Pandora. And the summer breeze.
I love the summer because of said summer time breeze. Unless one resides in the great city in which my institution of higher education resides. Then the wind is a little nippy.
I love the summer because it is possible and normal to sleep with the windows open at night.
I love the summer because it generally stays in the nice outside catergory.
I love the summer because the evenings in which one must have backyard movie marathons / bbqs / hour long phone convos with your mother on the porch are warm.
I love the summer because of the footwear fashion.
I love the summer because of the sunshiney warmth
I love the summer because... Baseball Season. Oh how I love thee. And I will miss thee while I am away getting my college edumacation. Please forgive me seat #9 for abandoning you two summers in a row.
I love the summer because it means camping trips are in the air.
I love the summer because it's warm.
I love the summer because bomb pops are so tastey I could die.
I love the summer because going to the lake in the winter is just plain silly.
I love the summer because of the chaco tan lines that accompany it.
I love the summer because it's a take it easy and roll with it kinda season.
I love the summer because coming home from the pool when it's 90 degrees outside is much more pleasant then in a blizzard.
I love the summer because the grill is in full operating mode.
I love the summer because I won't get frostbite.
I love the summer because it means vacays will most likely happen.
I love the summer because that is when my mother was born and if she wasn't born then I wouldn't be born.
I love the summer because there is no school... oh wait.
I love the summer because it's nice and warm.
I love the summer because summer school takes a third the amount of time for the same amount of credits.
I love the summer because watermelon makes my world go round and round.
I love the summer because the grass is soft and not all hard and crunchy. And no one likes hard and crunchy grass.
I love the summer because it's so warm and toasty.
I love the summer because it doesn't snow. Usually.
I love the summer because summer rain storms are most likely a part of heaven.
I love the summer because, well, who doesn't?
********
And a side note:
Today, for the first time in my whole college career, I wore sweats to class. Why? you might ask. Because this is what my 5:00am looked like:


1 comment:
I love summer and I appreciate that picture. I want to come and visit sometime this summer!
Post a Comment