9/14/11

{good times never seemed so good}

I'm having this serious problem. It's like, woah. It has caused great exasperhation on my part.

You see, I'm going to school. School is cool. I'm taking a couple classes. You know, just doing some learning. The problem comes with my educators. Let me tell you about a couple of them.

My physiology lab is taught by this little lady that I think has made it her goal in life to make every person who walks into her class feel like a complete idiot. When asked a question, she will sit there until you answer your own question. I'm down with that kind of business, it's how you learn I suppose. Just the way she does it makes me want to go back to kindergarten where things were easy. PLUS she wears Teva's. We all know Chaco's are superior in a thousand ways to those stupid things. I don't know about you, but that makes her waaaay less cool in my book. She makes me incredibly grateful I have Dr. Hottie McHot Pants for lecture, and for more reasons than just because he's pleasing to the eyes. But let's be honest, that is what's most important.

I am taking biomechanics from this lady that just showed up here one day acting like she owned the place. Whatever lady, stand in line for ownership of the PE building. But seriously, she's kind of nice. She reminds of Dr. Haun from season 4 of Grey's Anatomy. Mostly just the way she looks. On the first day of class I caught a glance of a rockin lower leg tat (it wasn't quite a Dr Sailor Mouth style calf tat, and it sure didn't look like the avg girly ankle marking) but since then it has remained hidden. To this day I am curious as to what the new lady has decorated her body with. Also, I believe she is significantly younger than the rest of the pe faculty. I wonder if it makes the other lady teacher jealous, you know, having another female join your turf. It would tick me the heck off.

But none of that is the point.

On monday I had the most incredible back to back experience with these two ladies. In phys lab with professor doesn't know what kind of sandle is superior, we took a lengthy quiz on neurons and action potential. I thought I did pretty well, explained things in a manner that would cause her to know that I know my business. After all the quizzes were handed in she proceeded to lecture us on how our problem is that we write too much. We are too technical. We need to simplify and roll with it. Apparently there is no reason to expand all my vast amounts of knowledge on one silly little quiz. Or lab report. Or anything in her class. Just the basics. Ok. I can do that. It was then that I proceeded to biomechanics where a lab that we did last week was handed back to us. I got a fetching 8/15. And that was because she felt some kindness in her heart and gave us all an extra 2 points. So really, I got six. Lame, I know. I was looking over said report that due to it's length should have been way more than 15 points, but whatev, I took note that her comments included things like "I like where you are going with this, but please expound" and "discussion format, not lists" and so on and so forth. She then got up in front of the class and informed us of what our labs should look like. More detailed. Less one word answers. Complete sentences. Everything we know down on that paper. Details people, details.

I. Am. So. Confused.



 No, but seriously

Someone please, help me.

No comments: