Worst.Dream.Ever.
Seriously.
In other news: my roommate got her wisdom teeth out on Friday. For about 2 hours afterward the girl was a silly nilly. You bettter believe I got some videos of it. Believe it or not, this wasn't even the funniest thing she did. Ever seen David After Dentist? There were some moments like unto that. But here is some for your viewing pleasure:
(the nurse came out to the waiting room to get me to come get her. When I walked back into the room she asked if I was really coming back to be with her. I told her yes and she told me I was a reaaaaaaally good friend. Then this happened.)
(reason #23098 why I hate blogger: It will nver upload anything I need to when I want it to. Poop. So insert into your imagination I video of rainbows and butterflys and when this thing stops being stupid I'll put it on here for realzies)
Is it sideways? Sorry. I listened to this for a good hour. She just kept repeating it over and over and over. And informing us that she felt fine and that she needed to go to the trunk-or-treat/institute dance.
Seriously though, the girl is a champ. After brining her home (and the experience on the porch where she scared me because she thought i thought she was stupid. You know when you pretend like you are going to push someone into the pool or fall down the stairs? She did that. And then laughed) she insisted on watching BYU game and yelled at the tv in her usual fashion. The next morning she got up and curled her hair and did her make up and hasn't had any pain meds since she
My good pal Sarah came to visit for a few days. We had quite large amounts of fun. Too many scary movies and too many hours of the morning that shouldn't ever be seen when you have to go to physiology at 8am. She used to judge me for my JBiebs love, but you better believe that by the time she left she had a bad case of the fever.
After she left mi hermana Katherine came for a visit. What a lovely time we had. Megalicious usually comes with her but since she decided she was too good to join us for our weekend of sister fun she couldn't make it. I mean, it might have something to do with the fact that she picked up and moved the heck outta here a while back, but whatev. Of course, we couldn't let that stop our love for eachother and our desire to spend much time with one another. You know, families are forever even when they live so far apart. What I'm getting at is that she joined us for our weekend of fun and today we had a nice lunch date.
God bless technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment