12/6/11

{i only smoke when i'm with you}

Next week is finals, which apparently makes this week... hell. But not really. It's mostly like every other week. Only more fun. And the library smells like anxiety and panic.

Speaking of the library that's where i am.

Just chillin like a villian with ashleigh and this kid:



And you know what? The only think I can think about it taking my pants off.

That sure is an awkward order to put that bit of information in, isn't it? Yikes.

I wanted to take my pants off a long time ago. And then he showed up. Get your mind outta the gutter ya nasty.

Whatev.

But seriously, this woman knows what it's all about



i must get back to work now. fare thee well.


2 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

yeah he does that to me too. I just want to take my pants off around him. And his. JK JK. That's filthy. I am still doing homework (and reading your blog) and I miss you.

Hey Jude! said...

I appreciate this. And Ashleigh's comment. I hope finals week went well!