3/20/12

{what doesn't kill you makes you stronger}

You want to know what offends me about this?

That there are people out there that are offended by it.

I mean really, let's be honest. With all do respect I am of the personal belief that maybe women really do belong in the kitchen.

So sue me. Actually don't. I have like $53 to my name and I'm going need that pretty soon.

But really, I like a good woman in the kitchen joke as much as the next guy (only I'm definetly a girl. Don't ask, just trust) to pass by. Maybe more. You really want a sandwich? Lemme get that for you. I would be pleased as punch.

You think I'm kidding, right? I'm not.

I would truely be more than happy to get you a sandwich. Especially if you're of the male variety. I just don't really get why people get so offended over a little why are womens feet smaller? so they can fit under the sink better joke. And the jokes about sandwiches and whatever? Who cares? you probably make a better sandwich than him anyway. He's hungry. He needs food. Give it to him. (Get him a drink while you're in the kitchen too) And don't just stop at the sandwich. Man cannot live on sandwich alone. While you're at it why don't you make him a nice dinner for when he's hungry from the dweeby sandwich you made him?

It's the womans place. I can hear the gasps from me saying this.

(don't even get me started on women behind the wheel of a car. holy hell.)

I think the sun would shine a little brighter if we would all stop crying and just get him the dang sandwich and make him some dinner while we're at it. Plus maybe then they would stop making jokes that make you cry.

Boys. Will. Love. It.



My only dream and goal is to be able to stay home all day. Making sandwiches. Cooking dinner. Living the life. You know, it's like whatev.

Afterall, I do look pretty good in the kitchen


 Only love. And peace.

Tell me, do you love the kitchen... and making sandwiches... as much as I do?





3 comments:

All About Austins said...

Lauren....HAHAHAHAHA! You freaking crack me up and I totally agree! I love your guts, and hope all is well with you! Keep posting you keep me going some days! So funny!

Kate said...

i am not a sandwich maker, but I can order a mean take out. :)

Hey Jude! said...

If he buys me pretty things, I'll make him any sandwich he wants.