4/17/12

{it started with a whisper}


My mom, she's kind of a big deal.

Don't let her trick you 'cause she will tell you she's not.

But she is.

She has a very strong affiliation with all things having to do with this:



Not that she's autistic. But her children, oh her children. that's another story.

You know who else has a strong affiliation with the aforementioned topic (autism, not my mothers children. except after what's to come. *wink wink nudge nudge*)?


So much so that they did a benefit concert for a program that my mother birthed. Once again, she'll tell you she didn't but don't let her fool you. She did.

It was quite the exciting time. I danced a little. Sang a little. Rocked a t-shirt rocking this:


And then you know what happened?

A kiss.

But not just any kiss.

One between me and, wait for it.... him.


No bigs, he's just a lil ol rockstar. It's not like he's BonJovi or anything.

But seriously, I would WAAAAY rather kiss BonJovi.
If destiny was something I believed in I would say we were destined to be eternal. Forever and Always.

That was until I spent this past weekend with these two:



and this one:


Where we appreciated cultural diversity all weekend and finished it off with this:



It was there that I truely met my mate of all soul mates.

(That mediocar status rockstar is just gonna have to give me up.)

His name is Jordan. And he L.O.V.E.S. my chub. Like, so much so that he felt it appropriate to touch it for a while. It's like, whatev. No bigs. He also informed me of his plans of what he would do when we were reunited on the dance floor. BUT since my mother reads this blog I will leave that to your imagination. Needless to say, it didn't happen. Dang it Jordan. Dang it.

However, until Jordan sobers up I also spotted an old guy who I would let bank roll me for the rest. of. my. life. We gotta pretty close while shakin' our groove thang to some serious 80's music. (SareBear and I were probs like the youngest peeps there). He just hasn't been informed of his new sugar daddy status yet.

Don't worry. I'll let him know next time we're reunited.

But until then...

Just know we had a banging good time.

Quite literally.



No comments: