2/2/08

death to me

Death has come upon me my friends.Last sunday I spent most of the day with my face in the toilet throwing up everything I had eaten in the last six months, or so it felt. Luckily by monday morning I was feeling much better and could endure the hour long group participation activity in my class de la nutrition. Oh yes, and then I had the lovely experience of listening to Dr. W* talk about how smart he is beacuse he can name all the bones in the body.Yada yada yada!This just in Dr. W*: NOBODY CARES!Anywho, as the week progressed I was feeling much better (except the night they had pizza, not a good experience to one who had wretched her way in to the record books). Life was going just swell and dandy (except for the ever present headache which we like to blame on the mold problem but will leave that story for another time) until last night. As my friends and/or roommates went to O*T*C I stayed home, laying all sickly like watching Love Wrecked Lamest movie IN America...And so the case of the death-ness continues. Seriously. I call my mom like everyday telling her of my problems related to the death-ness. It appears to me that she doesnt really care, or she doesnt like me. Or maybe its because frankly, I only call her to complain and shes tired of hearing about it. Anywho, I think that someone is out to get me. They probably want me dead because they just cant handle my womany physique and excellentness. Or is it the roommates boyfriend who secretly has it out for me. No wait, they want my money.*Kill me for my money, please. You can have all $6.49 that I have in my little jar dubbed the beach fund (we're going to the beach when the jar gets full). You can have all of it after you kill me because if im dead I wont be going to the beach anyway.So here it is, Saturday night and once again my dear little head and the toilet bowl have come in close proximity, only to be let down because of the inability to make my smooth muscles that line my esophogus pull the other direction. Just wait a few hours and the days eats will be right back out in the open.

~L

Excuse me while I make my way to the bathroom...

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

She cares! I know she does. I care too. You can call to complain to me. Should Skate and I come down over President's day weekend? Would that make you feel the slightest bit better?

Hey Jude! said...

I am so glad you didn't die...I am also so glad you are feeling better!