6/28/08

{YEEEEHAW!}

Last night Katie, Jess, and I went to the RODEO!

A fun time was indeed had by all.

Jessica, being from the far eastern side of this great country, had never been to a Rodeo. Infact she wasn't even sure what exactly a rodeo was. She kept saying "what have I gotten myself into?" over and over and over...
("Welcome to Utah" with an exagerated eyeroll was also heard coming out of her mouth on more than one occasion.)
That is until the action started.


(not our actual rodeo footage, more of that to come)


I quite enjoyed every minute of it.


Especially the bull riding, I love bull riding. Bronc riding is a close second but theres just something about those crazy gigantic animals with slobber dripping from their mouths bucking little cowboys in the air that is quite spectacular.


I'm pretty sure Jess saw the light and was converted to the love of the rodeo. She was cheering and screaming and gasping louder than anyone. Luckily she didn't have to see anyone die (she was sure she would).


The conclusions that we came to:


1. We must find our selves some cowboys (not ones that do stupid things like get thrown off a bull)


2. We must find cowGIRL boots for our wearing pleasure


3. We must buy a giant poster of a beautiful cowboy to hang in the living room in apt14 (or just find the real live variety to come over at our beckening)


4. Plaid is good, very good. Especially on the gentlemen. So are tight Wranglers and belt buckles. Hats are always a plus too.


one like this will do just fine

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

I am ever so sad that I didn't get to come with you! Cry face!

P.S. You should change the color of your font. It's hard to read. :)

Love you!