8/20/08

{ode to my education part the fourth}

Ode To My Education, The Fourth

***

in honor of my dear sister giving me her pretty back pack, installment #4 shall be about school supplies. because, frankly, i love me some school suplies!



and here we have an aray of the essentials:



The Backpack!
the backpack is important. very importat.
it holds your books, and books are important for learning!
and it holds everything else too!



The Pen
the pen is muay importante for various reasons
one being the ability to doodle
or take notes, whatever blows up your skirt

The Pencil
also very important
remember Mr. Scantron?
youre going to need one of these to fill that bad boy out, k?
dont try to do it with a pen, it wont work
i repeat, it wont work.

The COLLEGE RULED paper
be it a notebook, or filler paper, please choose college ruled
unless youre in the second grade
why is paper important?
well you sure wont need a pen if you dont have any
but if you do, its good for writing your missionary in class
or playing MASH with your neighbor
or writing our functions youre going to need to remember

The Protractor
I just think they're cool, thats why you need one
i know i never leave the house with out one
thats for sure


OSHA Standard Safety Goggles
not only are they good for NOT splashing chemicals in your eye
(required for chem lab, FYI)
but you can also where them at your apartment with your FRoommates
they make for a very good laugh
but remember, do take them to your chem lab
you dont want to be blinded by some hazardas chemical
The Diet Coke
i think its pretty obvious why this is important

those are my essential items
now i want to know, what are yours?

***

all in favor of Hey Jude! updating raise your hand

*raises hand*

4 comments:

Cari said...

I'm raising both hands Hey Jude! You don't have any more excuses now that school will be starting soon. Seriously.

Lauren, I'm obsessed with school supplies. I had to finally promise not to go to WalMart until the sales are over because I can't pass up 20 cent glue sticks!

T said...

For my school supply list some other must-haves are post-it notes and highlighters.

Here my hand up in favor for Hey Jude's posting!

Unknown said...

My kinda girl! I'm a Diet Coke fiend as well. :) In case you don't remember me, I'm the "creepy girl" who comented on your sister's blog... AKA, Megan's roommate, Sarah! Don't worry, you'll love me eventually.

Megan Marie said...

Oh man. Pretty much my skirt is blown up at this time.