the sixth and final installment of
Ode To My Education!
lets really discuss why i love my education
(and why on earth i would have an ode to it)
someday my long hours of pain and suffering are going to pay off with lots and lots and lots of these:
that will be a great great day!
that is why i love my educaiton!
***
this has been the final installment of
Ode To My Education
i would leave you with more but tonight i must finish packing and packing and cleaning and packing and tomorow is going to be filled with lots of hugs and driving and driving and driving and unpacking and playing and unpacking and playing some more.
so with that i bid you adoo
good night and good luck
3 comments:
I am pretty much crying right now. I am going to miss you ever so much. I might die because we are apart. And Jessica is going to replace me during the long winter months. I hate it. I do like her though so maybe I can calm down... No wait. I cannot. I love you more than words can tell. I can't even tell you how much I love you. Oh man. It's a lot. Have fun in the CC and don't forget about me. I know Jessica is cool but I love you more. I always will.
With all my love and more,
Forever and ever,
Megan
I have enjoyed reading your odes. I can't wait for you to get here!
And the odes end with hope....
Post a Comment