Have you ever thought about pockets? Like, truely honestly thought about them?
They are strange things.
Think about it: Somone in a factory far away puts some holes and extra fabric into your clothes and then you stink things in them. In one pair of pants (4 pockets) I have:
~One phone (LG VX8700)
~One tube of lipgloss (lemonade mint from Old Navy)
~One mini candy bar wrapper (from my sister, Katie)
~One set of keys (one house key, one apartment key, one car key, one storage unit key for a storage unit we no longer have, one stretchy band, one flash light, and one rape whistle)
Let's be honest, that is a lot of stuff for one pair of pants to be carrying around.
In pockets none the less.
Seriously.
3 comments:
Oh, no! KAtie always saved her candy bar wrappers and now you are, too?
God bless the pocket inventor! I couldn't live without them!
I hope you're feeling better.
Now there's something that I've never thought about. That's food for my thoughts!
Post a Comment