2 months and it feels like it was yesterday
2 months and it hurts more everyday
2 months, 2 whole months i have been without my best friend
2 months and it hurts more everyday
2 months, 2 whole months i have been without my best friend
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
3 comments:
I'm missing her, too, today. I put the storm windows in her doors and baked a cake and watched TV and pretended she would come in the door anytime!
You were so great to share your testimony in Relief Society today. Call me if you need anything, k?
sometimes i sit on her porch after my run still thinking she'll be outside ready to talk to me and handing me a glass of water. i love you lauren!
Post a Comment