11/17/08

{just your average monday afternoon}

an orange dream cake with cream cheese icing



and an apple pie with homemade crust

its been one great day for this domestic goddess

6 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Lauren,

You're killin' me with your awesome sense of humor. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum! Where did you get that dress. You look so chic!

FamiLee said...

Look at you! I am so impressed!

Hey Jude! said...

I am loving your dress, and the shoes, and the pearls. You just put Martha to shame

Skate said...

Why don't you come home and be a domestic goddess, so I can partake in the end results?

Kate said...

seriously, nate hasnt eaten homemade food in like.... well,,,, a few weeks.
i had a cake craving and had no eggs, so i tried anyways, and it tasted like butt. the closest thing he has come to having home made ANYTHING is a crappy strawberry butt flavored flat pathetic excuse for a cake. of which i ate 3/4 of it myself. like i said, it was really bad. so what im saying is, he needs real food.