This fine evening one of the roommates and i went to see another roommate perform in our little institutes very own production of The Forgotten Carols (love). It was so good, except the rendetion of Homeless which was more than a little dissapointing (i watch Homeless over and over on the DVD so i was a little devistated to say the least). other than that little bit it was a good time. The Innkeepers song was unreal. seriously. as was I Cannot Find My Way/Three Kings. and of course during I Cry the Day I Take the Tree Down i wanted to stand up and sing right along (only because its a fantastic song, not that i actually cry). I wish I could go to the real thing, but alas i have this thing called finals i have to participate in next week. everyone, could i get a collected "BOO!" for finals? Thank you. anywho, why we're really here: In honor of the Christmas Season and because I love singing along to all the songs, I have updated my playlist to The Forgotten Carols. Please enjoy responsibly.
2 comments:
Booo! Good luck on your finals!
that is some good mu-sak. good luck with finals. Nate has 2 of them too.
You stay classy, Lars!
Post a Comment