this week my cool neighbor brought over a ginger bread house kit for the fam. i wanted to promptly drop everything i was doing and make it right then (not true, i was dying and didnt really want to do anything, but alas) but i saved it so i could have some saturday night fun (also night true but it sounds better that way). anyway, so this fine evening i opened it up and went at it. it was fun though it could have been funner (yes funner) if someone
*ahem* named Katherine would have made it with me (like she said she would and then promptly fell asleep). instead i sat in the kitchen by my lonesome whipping up a kick butt gingerbread house (third not true, it ended up being quite horrendous) but it was ok because i had a fun time doing it.
check for yourself:

Thanks to Rachel for providing loads of joy and joyness in the form of a gingerbread house. and speaking of joy and joyness, check
this. just for kicks of course.
4 comments:
hahaha, shun the unbeliever, Charlie!!!! oh man, they took my freakin kidney.
great.
I am SO SORRY! I was so exhausted.
ok, I don't know what you're talking about because I think your gingerbread house looks like a friggin' fairytale!
Alright Poopie pants! I have blogged again! PS. I think your Gingy House looks fantastic. Worthy of the highest quality of Gingerbread men and women. Well done.
Post a Comment