1/15/09

{presh}

This morning i woke up as usual (to coldplay serenading me with fix you). i jumped in the shower, out of the shower, did my hairs, got dressed, and came down stairs. i turned on the light and this is what i found:



fresh flowers and breakfast (and a cute little note wishing us all a splendid thursday)! Ash (you can read her blog here) is always so dang thoughtful! im current sitting here munching on an apple and homemade muffin, and washing it down with a caprisun. thats called 'starting the day off right' if you ask me. if you also asked me i would tell you that Ashleigh is pretty dang swell.

thanks Ash, you're the best!

3 comments:

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Whoa! What a nice surprise.

Stephanie said...

What an amazing roommate! I bet that started your day off in a great way! Hope you are doing well. Good luck with school!

Hey Jude! said...

That is so nice of her! I think I may steal this idea