4/8/09

{high five}




You're never going to believe what I did today. Seriously, it's going to blow your mind. Besides falling asleep in chemistry, motor learning, and institute for reasons I don't understand (I slept for like 7 hours last night) I went to biology. That's something I generally do every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, except for the days I am feeling rediculously lazy (which I try to keep to a minimum). Anyway, I walked into my larger than normal biology class, looked around for my bio friend KJ, and sat down next to her. I proceeded to pull out a very wrinkled-possibly ripped-scantron and my lucky Hannah Montanna pencil. I didn't worry too much about the fact that the scantron was very sad looking or that the pencil was nearly out of lead, I figured it wouldn't matter anyway because I have this bad habit of failing biology tests. I waited for the two versions of the test to be passed out to all 150 students who actually showed up to class today because of the test. When i got the version KJ and the person on the other side of me didn't have, I went to work. Surprisingly, I knew way more than I thought I would but still didnt do very good. I finished the 50 questions on DNA and RNA replication, meiosis and mitosis, and other such things in 30 minutes flat, climbed over everyone jam packed into my row, nearly tripped down the stairs, and handed my test to the teacher. I walked out of the classroom hoping for a 70 just to save my grade but nearly positive a 60 would be way too much to even think about asking for. I went home and promptly climbed into bed to take a short nap that turned into 3 hours. When I awoke I remembered that the kind professor promised to post the scores by this afternoon. I got online to check the damage done and saw two very good looking numbers:
82

4 comments:

Kate said...

awesome!!!!!

Josie wants to give you a "High Fibe!"

her words, not mine.

Megan Marie said...

WOOHOO! YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET EVER!

Rachel Doyle said...

GOOD JOB!!!! I hate biology. I barely pulled a B out of that class.

Kar said...

Isn't it the best when you do well on a test? Like, you're so happy you could actually scream?

Those moments are slim in college, and it rocks when it happens in those rare moments.

Yipee.