Last December after the last final was taken I thought I had gotten rid of it, but alas, it is back with a vengence. It happens (without fail) at the end of every 4 month semester period. The most pressing symptom of this condition is the actual nightmares. You know, the ones where you forget you have a final until it's too late, then you fail the class? Yeah, that one. It's terrible. Because of these dreaded nightmares, I toss and turn all night and wake up every 20 minutes to make sure I haven't slept through the alarm. This morning I woke up in a bed that looked eerily similar to this one:

If that doesn't scream Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis I don't know what does.
And because of this lack of sleep due to the fear that I'm going to miss my finals I am one tired girl (and it's only the first day!). Infact, I may or may not have fallen asleep for a short moment or two during my biology final this morning.
Aside from the actual nightmares, Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis also brings with it the DAYMARES. I can't even think straight because I just know that I am going to miss one. I check and recheck my schedule over and over again, along with calling people in my class to make sure the schedule is right and I didn't miss something vital... like a change in the final time.
It's really stressing me out, I don't know how much longer I can go on with Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis.
Hopefully it will find someone else to plague by next week, because having Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis when you don't even have any finals could mean you're just down right crazy.
And because of this lack of sleep due to the fear that I'm going to miss my finals I am one tired girl (and it's only the first day!). Infact, I may or may not have fallen asleep for a short moment or two during my biology final this morning.
Aside from the actual nightmares, Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis also brings with it the DAYMARES. I can't even think straight because I just know that I am going to miss one. I check and recheck my schedule over and over again, along with calling people in my class to make sure the schedule is right and I didn't miss something vital... like a change in the final time.
It's really stressing me out, I don't know how much longer I can go on with Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis.
Hopefully it will find someone else to plague by next week, because having Finals-Week-Nightmare-itis when you don't even have any finals could mean you're just down right crazy.
1 comment:
LOL! You crack me up. Good Luck with finals! I am cheering for you!
Post a Comment