Well friends, I would like to present to you a second option if the first is not your style.
For my 21st birthday I would like....
A baby. A baby brother to be more exact. I have always wanted a baby brother, and now is the perfect time! I asked my daddy if I could please have one and he said, that seeing as I was the youngest at 20 grand years of age, they were a little too old for that.A little too old for what? Sick.
So mom, it's all up to you now. Get to work.
Or if any of you have an extra baby you could give to my parents so I can have the baby brother I have always dreamed of, let me know.
Actually, don't let me know. I want it to be a surprise.
1 comment:
hey-- its up to your mom-- if the Lord tells her shes done having kids then dont.. Its private between her and the Lord. Everyone has their own feelings of how many kids and when to stop having them. People are getting older so let them enjoy the life they have and be happy and watching u guys grow up and etc. you enjoy having your niece or nephew... people tells me being an aunt is a great feeling to have so enjoy it. Think about it.. people out there are not able to have kids or struggling to have kids.. Sorry i do not mean to be blunt but its the truth. I have seen too much to know it. So its up to you to either accept this post or delete it i dont care.. im just speak my opinion.
Post a Comment