Yesterday I:
Left class early to take Jessica to the InstaCare
Held Jessica's hand at the InstaCare
Held Jessica's hand all through Wal*Mart so she wouldn't die
Wheeled Jessica out of Wal*Mart in a actual wheelie chair when she nearly died
Took Jessica's temperature
Put a cool cloth on Jessica's head while she was fevering
Got the trash can so Jessica wouldn't throw up on the floor
Watched Jessica throw up
Cleaned up after the throw up incident
Made Jessica chicken noodle soup + peppermint tea
Bought Jessica gingerale + tylenol + saltines
Sat by Jessica all day in case she needed anything
Got sicker and sicker by the minute
Just call me MommyLauren
Now I'm going to put myself to bed before I die. Goodnight.
4 comments:
You are too good! I NEVER do throw up.
You are so super duper duper!! :)
Much better than I could do! I'd probably say, "sorry your sick. Go to bed." I'm not very considerate like you. What a loving person you are.
Hey, are you coming home for the summer??
Lauren, you're the best! Will you come when I get sick? Love ya!
Post a Comment