In honor of my 300th post I thought I would bless you with 300 things about yours truely. But I got bored and couldn't think of anything else... so you get 100 instead.
and here they are:
and here they are:
1. I can wear shoes size 9 to 11. 10.5 usually fits the best
2. I can't stand not having my toe nails painted.
3. Sometimes I pretend like I play the guitar, then I remember I can't and give up.
4. I really really really want to like and be able to do chemistry. It's just not happening.
5. I loose my keys about 37 times a day. I need a little beeper on them or something
6. Along with my keys, my phone is also missing half the time.
7. I got lifeguard certified for a job that i thought i wanted then decided i didn't. Then i got the job.
8. I'm definetly not who you think I am.
9. I smacked a kid upside the head in the sixth grade. I was afraid i was going to get in trouble until the 11th grade.
10. I'm not quite sure how I graduated from high school
11. ... or how i got this far in life
12. going to the movies is not my thing. infact, i pretty much don't like it.
13. I LOVE going to breakfast. I would rather go out to breakfast than out to eat other meals.
14. I think bananas are quite delicious but the texture makes me gag.
15. I love the food network. I could watch it all day, except for the weird guy who makes funny noises
16. I also love to cook.
17. But I like bakeing better.
18. Secretly, I love to mow the lawn.
19. Mowing the lawn in straight lines is LAME. Patterns in the grass make me so incredibly happy, i could die.
20. I also kind of like weed wacking.
21. cold refried beans have the same effect on my gag reflex as throw up and cadaver lab.
22. my favorite number is 51988
23. Orange juice causes me quite terrible heartburn but i love it so much i drink it anyways.
24. I can't spell very good.
25. Infact, I got out of the spelling bee in the fourth grade on the word Rookie. Or is it Rooky?
26. i LOVE babies. I want to hold them all the time. Until they start to smell. or cry for that matter. I like clean happy babies the best.
27. Not a fan of little kids.
28. Unless her name is Josie. Then I like her a lot.
29. One time i drove across the country with my mom. It was probably the best week of my life.
30. I absolutely HATE secrets.
31. And liars.
32."growing apart" was the best thing that ever happened to our relationship
33. I have a nasty addiction to diet mt dew addiction. I could really go for one right now but im holding strong.
34. People who cant take a joke really grind my gears. until i realize how funny it is that they are that oblivious.
35. the same person once told me i was too sarcastic and mean and then the next day told me i was too serious all the time. take your pick
36. When I get really upset I clean like crazy. It's good for the bath tub.
37. Secretly, no thanks to my roommates, im about as mature as a 15 year old boy.
38. I like the taste of nyquil.
39. Don't hand me a camera unless you want fifty thousand pictures of my pretty face on it.
40. Once upon a time I taught myself how to play the piano.
41. I love sparkles. and sequins. and shiny things.
42. I prefer to eat with heavy silverwear. that crap that is so light you can't tell if you're holding the spoon or not is for sissies.
43. I also have a thing about drinking out of true biz glasses.
44. That means one day I'll own a whole drawer full of heavy silver wear and a cupboard full of real glass glasses.
45. I love boys with blonde hair.
46. But I once "dated" a dark haired young man and liked it just the same.
47. I love hugs where your head fits perfectly on the other persons chest (refer to person mentioned in #46)
48. The best date I ever went on involved getting rediculously car sick and then walking through a cemetary looking at all the cool headstones.
49. I think daisies are quite lovely.
50. I have been having a quarter life crisis since the time i was about 17.
51. I'm up for breaking it down any time, any place.
52. My favorite color is... well, it changes everyday.
53. I buy lots of clothes I don't need and therefore have a closet full of clothes I hardly ever wear
54. I threw up Wendys over Christmas break and haven't been able to eat it since, although I crave it daily.
55. I love CSI and watch it too much which causes me to worry about dying and being dumped somewhere, however I am certain the team would be able to find me. and my killer.
56. I hate wearing clothes. seriously. Why can't it be socially acceptable to wear nothing?
57. Rollar coasters and such rides make me incredibly happy. especially The Screamer at Lagoon.
58. Spending a beautiful summer evening at the ball park makes my world go round.
59. I wish it would rain at least once a week. Maybe more if I feel like it.
60. I have 4 roommates who make fun of my "Utah accent" but just so happen to have lived here long enough to have it too. Suckers.
61. Destroyed in Seconds may or may not be on my top 10 favorite shows.
62. so is Cops and Americas Most Wanted
63. I love the dentist. I love everything about the dentist.
64. I played in the Philharmonic orchestra in high school all four years.
65. Snakes make me cringe. even if it's just a picture in a book.
66. I still get a little teary eyed over my 10th grade crush.
67. Someone is going to buy me a Range Rover. is it going to be you?
68. I love it when little babies wear huge head bands. you know, when the flower is as big as their little head? love it.
69. I have more shoes than i know what to do with. I just tried to organize them all but it didn't really work out too well.
70. Jump Ropeing is still quite a joyous activity.
71. I'm probably the messiest person you will ever meet in your whole life
72. I have some serious large car backing up skills. They rival that of others who only think they can do it...
73. I hate my major but don't know what else to do so I'm sticking with it.
74. It drIvEs mE crAzY whEn pEOplE tYpE lIkE thIs
75. #74 took way too much effort to type out.
76. The smell of cherry pie baking makes me gag a little bit.
77. One time I was the statue of liberty for halloween. my mother made the costume.
78. Which makes my mom way cooler than yours. seriously, she's the best.
79. I have a gross case of buck teeth. i hate it. but at least they're straight.
80. I love getting mail. It's the highlight of my day.
81. I thought I was really cool for having pink goggles until I saw someone else at the pool wearing some.
82. One night my freshman year of college I got the bright idea to bleach my hair. Not cool, unless you think pee yellow hair is cool. In that case it was RAD!
83. I say GTG way more than the average person, but it doesn't mean what you think it does.
84. I talk to my dad every day on msnIM. We are just way too cool.
85. *Nsync was my very first concert. I loved every minute of it.
86. I go through more blow dryers than anyone I know. I have to replace them at least once a year. It's getting kind of rediculous.
87. i LOVED my sports med class. If blood, guts, and bones sticking out of peoples skin didn't make me want to die I would switch my major just. like. that.
88. My grandma was my very best friend. I would rather hang out with her anyday than do anything else.
89. Leading the music in church is my favorite.
90. However teaching primary makes me want to send myself to my room and never come out.
91. I'm always up for a road trip. Speaking of which, how about we go on one?
92. I used to love to run. Then I hurt my knees, after which the dr told me to stop running. I stopped and now even if I wanted to, I would probably die running.
93. My best friend used to insist he be invited to my girls only birthday parties. So I invited him. And he came. That's true friendship right there. Thinking back he probably just wanted to come to see all my cutie friends. Jerk.
94. I have a very hard time sitting through the whole hour of Relief Society. I get so bored and antsy.
95. We used to have a very large gold fish named Big Bertha. What ever happened to her?
96. I used to love to go to the care center to visit the old folks. Now I hate the old folks... it's not fair.
97. Maglet and Tater are my favorite sisters and also my best friends.
98. I applied to one school and got in, that was good enough for me.
99. this has taken me three days to do.
100. My name is Lauren and I love you!!
2. I can't stand not having my toe nails painted.
3. Sometimes I pretend like I play the guitar, then I remember I can't and give up.
4. I really really really want to like and be able to do chemistry. It's just not happening.
5. I loose my keys about 37 times a day. I need a little beeper on them or something
6. Along with my keys, my phone is also missing half the time.
7. I got lifeguard certified for a job that i thought i wanted then decided i didn't. Then i got the job.
8. I'm definetly not who you think I am.
9. I smacked a kid upside the head in the sixth grade. I was afraid i was going to get in trouble until the 11th grade.
10. I'm not quite sure how I graduated from high school
11. ... or how i got this far in life
12. going to the movies is not my thing. infact, i pretty much don't like it.
13. I LOVE going to breakfast. I would rather go out to breakfast than out to eat other meals.
14. I think bananas are quite delicious but the texture makes me gag.
15. I love the food network. I could watch it all day, except for the weird guy who makes funny noises
16. I also love to cook.
17. But I like bakeing better.
18. Secretly, I love to mow the lawn.
19. Mowing the lawn in straight lines is LAME. Patterns in the grass make me so incredibly happy, i could die.
20. I also kind of like weed wacking.
21. cold refried beans have the same effect on my gag reflex as throw up and cadaver lab.
22. my favorite number is 51988
23. Orange juice causes me quite terrible heartburn but i love it so much i drink it anyways.
24. I can't spell very good.
25. Infact, I got out of the spelling bee in the fourth grade on the word Rookie. Or is it Rooky?
26. i LOVE babies. I want to hold them all the time. Until they start to smell. or cry for that matter. I like clean happy babies the best.
27. Not a fan of little kids.
28. Unless her name is Josie. Then I like her a lot.
29. One time i drove across the country with my mom. It was probably the best week of my life.
30. I absolutely HATE secrets.
31. And liars.
32."growing apart" was the best thing that ever happened to our relationship
33. I have a nasty addiction to diet mt dew addiction. I could really go for one right now but im holding strong.
34. People who cant take a joke really grind my gears. until i realize how funny it is that they are that oblivious.
35. the same person once told me i was too sarcastic and mean and then the next day told me i was too serious all the time. take your pick
36. When I get really upset I clean like crazy. It's good for the bath tub.
37. Secretly, no thanks to my roommates, im about as mature as a 15 year old boy.
38. I like the taste of nyquil.
39. Don't hand me a camera unless you want fifty thousand pictures of my pretty face on it.
40. Once upon a time I taught myself how to play the piano.
41. I love sparkles. and sequins. and shiny things.
42. I prefer to eat with heavy silverwear. that crap that is so light you can't tell if you're holding the spoon or not is for sissies.
43. I also have a thing about drinking out of true biz glasses.
44. That means one day I'll own a whole drawer full of heavy silver wear and a cupboard full of real glass glasses.
45. I love boys with blonde hair.
46. But I once "dated" a dark haired young man and liked it just the same.
47. I love hugs where your head fits perfectly on the other persons chest (refer to person mentioned in #46)
48. The best date I ever went on involved getting rediculously car sick and then walking through a cemetary looking at all the cool headstones.
49. I think daisies are quite lovely.
50. I have been having a quarter life crisis since the time i was about 17.
51. I'm up for breaking it down any time, any place.
52. My favorite color is... well, it changes everyday.
53. I buy lots of clothes I don't need and therefore have a closet full of clothes I hardly ever wear
54. I threw up Wendys over Christmas break and haven't been able to eat it since, although I crave it daily.
55. I love CSI and watch it too much which causes me to worry about dying and being dumped somewhere, however I am certain the team would be able to find me. and my killer.
56. I hate wearing clothes. seriously. Why can't it be socially acceptable to wear nothing?
57. Rollar coasters and such rides make me incredibly happy. especially The Screamer at Lagoon.
58. Spending a beautiful summer evening at the ball park makes my world go round.
59. I wish it would rain at least once a week. Maybe more if I feel like it.
60. I have 4 roommates who make fun of my "Utah accent" but just so happen to have lived here long enough to have it too. Suckers.
61. Destroyed in Seconds may or may not be on my top 10 favorite shows.
62. so is Cops and Americas Most Wanted
63. I love the dentist. I love everything about the dentist.
64. I played in the Philharmonic orchestra in high school all four years.
65. Snakes make me cringe. even if it's just a picture in a book.
66. I still get a little teary eyed over my 10th grade crush.
67. Someone is going to buy me a Range Rover. is it going to be you?
68. I love it when little babies wear huge head bands. you know, when the flower is as big as their little head? love it.
69. I have more shoes than i know what to do with. I just tried to organize them all but it didn't really work out too well.
70. Jump Ropeing is still quite a joyous activity.
71. I'm probably the messiest person you will ever meet in your whole life
72. I have some serious large car backing up skills. They rival that of others who only think they can do it...
73. I hate my major but don't know what else to do so I'm sticking with it.
74. It drIvEs mE crAzY whEn pEOplE tYpE lIkE thIs
75. #74 took way too much effort to type out.
76. The smell of cherry pie baking makes me gag a little bit.
77. One time I was the statue of liberty for halloween. my mother made the costume.
78. Which makes my mom way cooler than yours. seriously, she's the best.
79. I have a gross case of buck teeth. i hate it. but at least they're straight.
80. I love getting mail. It's the highlight of my day.
81. I thought I was really cool for having pink goggles until I saw someone else at the pool wearing some.
82. One night my freshman year of college I got the bright idea to bleach my hair. Not cool, unless you think pee yellow hair is cool. In that case it was RAD!
83. I say GTG way more than the average person, but it doesn't mean what you think it does.
84. I talk to my dad every day on msnIM. We are just way too cool.
85. *Nsync was my very first concert. I loved every minute of it.
86. I go through more blow dryers than anyone I know. I have to replace them at least once a year. It's getting kind of rediculous.
87. i LOVED my sports med class. If blood, guts, and bones sticking out of peoples skin didn't make me want to die I would switch my major just. like. that.
88. My grandma was my very best friend. I would rather hang out with her anyday than do anything else.
89. Leading the music in church is my favorite.
90. However teaching primary makes me want to send myself to my room and never come out.
91. I'm always up for a road trip. Speaking of which, how about we go on one?
92. I used to love to run. Then I hurt my knees, after which the dr told me to stop running. I stopped and now even if I wanted to, I would probably die running.
93. My best friend used to insist he be invited to my girls only birthday parties. So I invited him. And he came. That's true friendship right there. Thinking back he probably just wanted to come to see all my cutie friends. Jerk.
94. I have a very hard time sitting through the whole hour of Relief Society. I get so bored and antsy.
95. We used to have a very large gold fish named Big Bertha. What ever happened to her?
96. I used to love to go to the care center to visit the old folks. Now I hate the old folks... it's not fair.
97. Maglet and Tater are my favorite sisters and also my best friends.
98. I applied to one school and got in, that was good enough for me.
99. this has taken me three days to do.
100. My name is Lauren and I love you!!

4 comments:
ok, so the big headbands on babies? drives me nuts. I can't stand it. but what ever works for you. :)
I am with you on the teaching primary thing. And I only have one child in my class. It is truly a wonderful form of birth control.
also, i will get right on buying you that range rover as soon as my modeling career takes off. :)
nice list. i like lists.
I read every single one of your 100 hundred things about your cute self and laughed myself silly. You are the funnest girl ever and I love reading your blog!
If you won't give me your sparkly shirt, can you tell me where to buy one?
101. Lauren brings the party to every party.
102. Tyra's got nothin' on Lauren's model walk.
(Umm... Okay, I think we need to run into each other sometime soon. Time to catch up!)
Post a Comment