5/4/09

{Not Me! Monday}

Alright kids, listen up! So there is this way too funny gal that goes by the name of MckMamma. She does this fun little blogging party called Not Me! Monday on... well, Mondays. And seeing that today is Monday I thought I would join in the fun. You can take part too by clicking here.

This past week...

I absolutely was not late to church yesterday because I had to finish watching Grey's Anatomy. Seriously? Grey's over church? Not me!

I have not worn the same pair of sweats three days in a row. That would be just gross. And totally unsanitary. But mostly just lazy. And I am not gross, unsanitary, or lazy. That is just Not me!

I did not eat half a family size bag of cinnamon toast crunch today. No way, no how. It is not even on my list of favorite cereals. That is why it was Not me! that ate all the cereal.

And last, but not least... There is no way that I contimplated, not even for one second, throwing the lovely cat that I love so so so much out in the rain. I would never do such a thing, let alone think it. Nope, Not me!

2 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

Was Grey's totally worth it? I finished watching it last night and I'm pretty sure I would have been late to church for it if need be...some blessings need to be sacrificed sometimes.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

My motto is, if you don't leave the house in it, it doesn't need to be washed. That sounded pretty lazy... Only, it doesn't apply to kids' clothes because they manage to get everything dirty no matter where they are.
My Not Me Monday