Last Saturdee the mother, the sisters, and I all participated in the 2009 Susan G. Koman Race For The Cure. It was quite the fun time. We ran practically the whole way, and by ran I mean we walked at a very leisurely pace with the rest of the gabajillion peeps who joined us. I have included the following pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy responsibly.

These are all the friends that joined us. See clear up to the mountain? Those are people too! What you can't see is just as many peeps behind us and the ones that already rounded the corner! We were in good company!
*****

We were just so dang excited to be there! Who wouldn't? Let's be honest...
*****

And here is my mother with her favorite child. She is quite the breast-cancer-survivor-of-14-years lady! I sure am glad she was right next to me instead of an "in memory of..." name.
We basically had a seriously good time. We always have a seriously good time when we're together. I can't wait for our next adventure, which just so happens to start on Sunday when we're headed to the happiest place on earth!
2 comments:
Good for you guys. what an incredible worthwhile cause!
That's so cool. Fun stuff.
Are you going to Disneyland?
Post a Comment