I have compiled a bit of information that you may not be aware of but probably should know.
First - If you have thin blonde hair don't dye it black. Why? The second it starts to grow out it looks like you have bald spots. Especially when you do that little try to be a punk pull your hair clear forward deal. Seriously, it screams going bald. So just don't. Unless you want to be a 12 year old skinny jeans converse black nail wearing baldie.
Second - Good news! It turns out I don't have nose cancer. Just a hormone raging caused big old zit. yummo!
Thirdly - It all is finished, pending investigation. I shall give you the details in a couple weeks. Until then, let your imagination run wild with what that could possibly mean!
And Last - I signed all my contracts and stuff. That means I am now officially the lifeguard at camp Mia Shalom for the summer. I am very excited about it and hope it's all my dreams have made it up to be. Have no fear, I think it will be. (And on the same subject, sometimes I miss my lifeguarding class. It was a seriously fun fun very hard time. I worked my butt off but loved every minute of it. Maybe i'll take another class just for kicks.)
The end!
3 comments:
yay! no nose cancer. do you have pics? not of the nose, but of the hair???
I can't believe you've posted 300 times! Happy you don't have nose cancer and super excited about number 3! Let me know, k?
Can I come visit you at Mia Shalom? That is completely AWESOME that you are going to be guarding lives up there this summer!
Post a Comment