1.5 - hours it takes to get to work
2 - rainboots keeping my feet dry but very cold
3 - minutes it takes to walk from the cabin to the lake
3.5 - days it took to finish the first Harry Potter... movie
4 - sandwhiches thrown away after they sat in the sun too long
5 - episodes of Grey's watched
8 - time in the morning in which i wake up
9 - hours spent standing next to a lake each day
11 - girls that fell in the lake
13 - average number of hours slept each night
18 - canoes I pulled in and out of the water everyday
23 - pounds of mud stuck to my pants at the end of each day
37 - time I fell in said mud
48 - ounces of sunscreen applied everyday
66 - minutes I stood in a raging snow storm keeping little girls off the lake
124 - times I felt like pushing someone in
235 - muscles that hurt
420 - whistles blown at naughty rule breakers
500 - teenage girls I yelled at
3 comments:
I like the 13 hours of sleep...that sounds HEAVENLY! Mud sucks. I probably would have pushed those 124 girls in the water...and i'm glad you yelled at all 500. I hope those 11 girls get some nasty disease for not listening to you. Ha ha.
500 teenage girls and a raging snow storm, yikes!
Snow? Yuck!
Post a Comment