6/8/09

{the job}

Tomorrow is the first for realsies day of my employment. That means I won't see you until Saturdee! do you feel sad? because I feel sad about that.


what I don't feel sad about is that fact that I get to spend my days here:



Are you jealous? because you probably should be.

So unless some large stoke of fate befalls me and I magically pick up a wireless signal in the mountain tops, this is where we have to say goodbye.

For now I must go pack my belongings.

Can someone call me early tomorrow morning and remind me about my toothbrush? that would be great, thanks.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Is that Mia Shalom??? If so, I am so jealous!

Skate said...

For realsies, I'm gonna "miss" "you"! See you on Saturdee.

FamiLee said...

I am so happy for you...I guess you gotta prepare us for the seperation of your mission.

Hey haven't you learned the trick where you write a blog ahead of time and then schedule a post!? Yep, that is how you can fake people out that you are really on top of things on your craziest day.

Happy for you!

mary.katherine said...

Ooooh! What are you doing down there?