8/17/09

Let There Be Peace on Earth

A happy missionary on her way to the MTC.

Checking in at the MTC

Hi, all of Lauren's friends! This is Lauren's mom. I am going to be updating her blog for the next eighteen months, maybe with some help from her sisters. Lauren has now been on her mission for five days. She is doing well and has a great missionary spirit. I know this because I have talked to two people who talked to her, plus we have had a letter from her! She has a nice companion and is in a great district. I know she would appreciate your prayers. If you would like to write her, please contact me. Thanks!

2 comments:

T said...

Thanks so much Sister Johnson!
I will definitely write Lauren and read updates on the blog!

Hey Jude! said...

Thanks for the updates! I'm excited to read about all her adventures!